For the past 40 years I have been vacationing to the northwest Florida area. Our dad would load up the 6 of us in the suburban and head to the beach. We started in Destin and as that area began to grow we started venturing down to 30A. My parents bought a home in Seacrest beach over 20 years ago. I immediately fell in love with 30A because not only did it have the white sand beaches and crystal clear, sparkling blue water, but it had so much personality.
I have made so many incredible memories here from family vacations to girls trips and meeting my husband in between! 10 years ago I decided to live where I vacation and bought a house in Inlet Beach. Living on 30A you realize there is so much more than just the beach. Here are the top 10 reasons I love 30A…
1. The people are awesome
2. The food is amazing- we have some really incredible and interesting places to dine
3. The running trails and state parks
4. All the festivals- there are always fun things to do
5. The sunsets
6. The cool shops and boutiques
7. Fresh seafood
8. Beach bonfires
9. Family friendly
10. And of course… the beaches!!!!